Abstract submissions are now closed.
For any questions or concerns regarding abstract submissions please email email@example.com
Abstract submission for invited talks and contributed orals starts on July 19, 2021 and ends on
September 24, 2021 September 27, 2021 at 1pm CEST (extended deadline).
Submissions by email or other means will not be taken into consideration.
- All participants must register to obtain individual access key for the workshop.
- Submitted documents must be in PDF format. Other formats (MsWord, TeX, Postscript, …) are not acceptable.
- When submitting the abstracts, the authors agree that the accepted abstracts can be made available online in the conference web site.
- Only a one page abstract will be accepted.
To facilitate document preparation, it is recommended that authors use the following templates:
- For WYSIWYG text editor users: template file in RTF format (compatible with many text editors, such as MSWord).
- For LaTeX users: LaTeX class file, LaTeX sample file and sample logo file.
|Number of pages||1|
|Page size||A4 (21.0 x 29.7 cm)|
|Page margins||2.5 cm on all 4 sides, gutter 0.0|
|Fonts||Times New Roman or Arial|
|Font size||14 pt (title), 12 pt (main text), 10 pt (figure captions, references)|
|Line spacing||1.5 lines (21 pt)|
|Title of paper||Centered alignment, bold font 14 pt|
|List of authors||Centered alignment, normal font 12 pt, presenting authors underlined, |
e.g. M. First1, N.N. Second2
|Author affiliations||Centered alignment, italic font 12 pt, e.g. Institute, City, Country|
|Body text||Justified alignment, normal font 12 pt|
|References||10-point font, 1.5 line spacing|
|Figure Captions||10-point font|